- 30-minute lesson $120.00 per month
- 45-minute lesson $ 180.00 per month
- 1-hour lesson $ 240.00 per month
No extra charge for months with five weeks.
AT THE STUDIO
- Students should arrive on time, with proper materials, prepared to work.
- Please take shoes off at door and use restroom to wash hands.
- Lessons will not be extended due to tardiness of the student. Fingernails should be kept short and clean.
- No food or drinks (except water) allowed in studio.
- Parents/guardians of young children (8 and under) are required to attend the lesson. No matter how well intended, parents should not interfere with the process of the lesson.
It is the student’s responsibility to practice regularly and long enough to complete lesson assignments. During the week parents are encouraged to be supportive and active participants in practice at home. Having a set time for practice each day can help. Specific practice suggestions that I give at the lesson need to be carried out during practice at home. Parents of young students are expected to sit in on the lesson so they will know how to best help their child practice. Following are practice guidelines:
Beginners: 15 – 30 minutes per day
Intermediate: 30 – 45 minutes per day
Advanced: 60+ minutes per day.
- A tote bag to carry music to and from lessons.
- A three ringed binder to put assignment sheets in which I will provide.
- A metronome to use at home
- Music and scores